Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year

http://ugm.pixologic.com/registration/WonderCon/


Hey all just wanted to update I've had a few questions come up about me and whats up in my little 3d world. As of January I'm working on a few new tutroials and what not using Zbrush 3.5 Thanks aton for the help pixologic. I'm also working at Blizzard in Irvine California as a Envrionment dude with some of the most epic dudes in our field at their cinmiatics devison. I also graduated from college so thats good. Tony Hawk ride also shipped. Oh yeah I'm surfing now so thats most epic indeed. Anyway after the tutorials get completed which should be soon you guys should have a better understanding of how I work and the hows and whys behind the mess of junk that I do. Currently for my personal work I'm using 3ds Max, Maya, Zbrush, and Photoshop Anyway all stay metal and keep on modeling.





1 comment:

Toby Lewin said...

Congrats on Blizzard! You deserve it, I'm so jealous :D